This ASC5 folding pontoon boat ladder is similar to our ASC 4 Step Pontoon Boat Ladder but with 5 steps!
Whether you’re partying on your pontoon boat with guests, or taking the kids or grandkids out for a swim, this ladder provides a quick and sturdy way to climb into and out of the water, plus it floats!
This pontoon ladder features an anodized aluminum frame with molded plastic steps. The six-inch wide hooks secure the boat ladder to the deck with the included mounting cups and hardware. When not in use, the bottom steps flip up and clip to the top hooks for compact & easy storage
- Made of 1″(in) Diameter Anodized Aluminum Tubing
- Comfortable, Heavy-Duty and Durable black plastic steps
- Flush Cup mounting system
- Easy to install, remove and store under your pontoon seats – (Only 4″(in) high when folded)
- Durable and Corrosion Resistant
- Extremely Lightweight
- Ladder Weight is only 5.95lbs.
- All mounting hardware included
- 300lbs. Weight Capacity
ASC5 Ladder Dimensions when folded:
- Total Length is 41″(in)
- Total Height is 4″(in)
ASC5 Ladder Dimensions when extended:
- Total Ladder Length is 54.5″(in)
- Total Ladder Width is 15-5/8″(in)
- Inner Step Width is 12-1/8″(in)
- Spacing between steps is 9-1/2″(in) to 10″(in) apart
- Steps are 2-3/8″(in) Deep
- Ladder top hook inner depth is 6-1/4″(in) (Outer is 7-1/4″(in)